It is not easy to remember the e-mail addresses of everyone in your contact. You can save their contacts properly, which will help you in the future. People may keep the sheet of contacts on their computer and retrieve the contact from the sheet. But it is not accessible for you when you are using your account from another device.
If you are using Hotmail, you will not face such a problem; Hotmail offers its users an opportunity to save their important contacts in Hotmail. No matter when and from which device you logged you can access the vital connection from your contact list in Hotmail. Surely you are thinking now that how to add the contact in hotmail. I will teach you the simple steps to save a connection in your Hotmail, check here.
What are the steps to add a contact in Hotmail?
There are the following simple steps to add a contact in your hotmail.
- First of all, log in to your Hotmail account on your device wait until processing. When the login process complete, you will see different menus such as your e-mails, etc.
- Scroll the cursor and go to the bottom of the Hotmail, you will see an option “Add an e-mail account” click on that menu.
- When you click on that menu, an icon will appear on your computer screen for adding the contact information. Contact information such as e-mail address or sometimes you can also make some contacts more critical.
- After entering your contact’s e-mail address, you will see two options “cancel” and “Save.” If you press the cancel, your whole operation will delete, but for saving, click on the “Save” button, the e-mail provided in the box will keep in your contact list.
- You can follow these steps for every new contact and save any of your Hotmail contacts to access them easily anywhere on any device from your Hotmail account.
What to do if your Hotmail does not allow adding Facebook or Google contacts?
Your Hotmail account only allows you to save Hotmail contacts, but when you need to save other e-mails such as Google and Facebook, then you will need to set new settings as below procedure.
- Open your web browser and open the Hotmail page.
- Now login with your e-mail and password, and wait till the process completes.
- When the account opens, click on the chat icon, you will see that icon in the upper right corner.
- Now make a selection of contact Google, Facebook, or you can select both of the contacts.
- Now a window will appear with the message” Ok” or sometimes ” connect” when you click here, it will confirm the added contacts.
- Once you approved the Facebook or Google account, you can save any of your Hotmail contacts using the above process of adding contacts.
Hotmail is a widely used platform, and many professionals are using that platform for doing their business activities. It provides you with the exceptional feature of adding any of your contact to your Hotmail account. It will make you able to access any of the accounts anywhere from your Hotmail account.